Services for rail administrators and carriers
We represent administrators of rail infrastructure and rail carriers in proceedings before the Office of Rail Transport (assistance in obtaining licences, certifications, safety authorisations and operating certificates, developing rules for operation of rail traffic, rules for maintaining rail infrastructure, conditions for access to infrastructure, and unit pricing rates). We also provide legal assistance in complying with reporting obligations of rail administrators and carriers.
The firm serves clients in such areas as:
- Legal assistance for the road administration and rail administrators and carriers
- Advice for clients from the public sector on transport infrastructure projects of strategic state importance
- Legal assistance in access to rail infrastructure under equal and non-discriminatory rules
- Legal assistance in rail infrastructure maintenance, state aid and normalisation of accounts
- Legal assistance in realisation of construction projects on rail land
- Representation in proceedings before the Office of Rail Transport (obtaining licences, certifications, safety authorisations and operating certificates).