We advise companies, partnerships and other entities operating in Poland.
- Establishment of new legal entities – We provide support in creation of companies, partnerships and other legal entities, such as foundations and associations. We also advise on establishment of corporate branches and representative offices.
- Ongoing corporate legal services – We offer regular and periodic legal assistance for companies involving such matters as shareholder meetings, supervisory and management board sessions, amendments to corporate charters, redemption, pledge and other transactions in shares, and other actions subject to corporate law regulations.
- Restructuring of commercial entities – We offer legal support for merger, spinoff and other forms of business reorganisation. We advise and intermediate in purchase and sale of shares in companies, overall assets of enterprises, or specific business lines.
- Legal audit and due diligence – We have a wealth of experience supporting corporate transactions through due diligence and other legal analysis, for both buyers and sellers. Such projects may be handled as a standalone service by the firm.
- Establishment of European Companies – We advise on planning and establishment European Companies (SE).
We advise parties to corporate disputes and represent them in judicial, arbitration and mediation proceedings, as well as settlement negotiations.
We seek to provide optimal legal solutions, minimising the negative impact of the shareholders’ dispute on the operations of the company.
We handle proceedings involving challenges to shareholder resolutions, as well as cases involving claims against board members.
We have a wealth of experience in defending the rights of minority shareholders against abuses by majority shareholders, and vice versa.
Many of the cases we have handled have been precedent-setting, for example concerning the issue of “non-existent” corporate resolutions or disputes arising under shareholder agreements entered into alongside corporate charters.