Notice on processing of personal data in the recruitment process
The controller of personal data obtained from job candidates in connection with the recruitment process (the “ Controller ”) is:
- Wardyński i Wspólnicy sp.k., Al. Ujazdowskie 10, 00-478 Warsaw, in the case of legal positions
- WiW Services sp. z o.o., Al. Ujazdowskie 10, 00-478 Warsaw, in the case of non-legal positions.
In the recruitment process, we process the following personal data of candidates:
- Name, date of birth, contact details, and information about education, professional qualifications, and employment history. The basis for processing such data by the Controller is:
- Art. 22 1 §1 of the Labour Code, in the case of recruitment for a position involving an employment contract
- The candidate’s consent, in the case of a position involving a civil-law contract.
Failure to provide this data will prevent the candidate from participating in the recruitment process.
- Other personal data contained in the CV or motivational letter submitted to us by the candidate, including any contact details (such as email address and telephone number). The basis for processing of this data by the Controller is the consent provided by the candidate. Submission of such data is entirely voluntary, and failure to provide it will not prevent the candidate from participating in the recruitment process, but failure to provide contact details such as email address or telephone number may hinder contact with the candidate during the recruitment process.
- Other personal data obtained during encounters in the course of the recruitment process (e.g. information provided during interviews, test results, written references, and additional qualifications). The basis for processing of this data by the Controller is the consent provided by the candidate. Submission of such data is entirely voluntary and advantageous to the candidate. Failure to provide it will not prevent the candidate from participating in the recruitment process, but may affect the Controller’s ability to make a full assessment of the candidate’s suitability for the position for which the recruitment is conducted.
- Data obtained by the Controller in connection with the use of video monitoring and control of access to the premises where recruitment sessions are conducted. The basis for processing of such data is the Controller’s legitimate interest in ensuring the security of employees and protection of its premises and property. Providing such data is necessary to enter the Controller’s workplace.
The candidate’s personal data will not be processed in any manner involving automated decision-making, including profiling.
The candidate’s personal data may be forwarded to entities with whom the Controller has concluded a service contract, such as recruitment agencies, independent recruiters cooperating with the Controller, advisers, suppliers of IT tools supporting recruitment processes, and affiliates of the Controller, if such entities are consulted on the decision on the results of the recruitment process.
The candidate’s personal data will be stored for the duration of the recruitment process and in justified instances also after completion of the process, for the period necessary to consider potential claims (i.e. until the end of the limitations period).
If the candidate consents to participate in future recruitment processes and processing of his/her personal data for the purpose of such processes, the data provided to us will be processed for a period of 3 years after the conclusion of the last recruitment process in which the candidate took part.
As the Controller processes the candidate’s personal data, the candidate has a right to access the data, correct the data, remove the data or limit its processing, object to processing of the data, and transfer the data. The candidate also has a right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (namely the president of the Polish Personal Data Protection Office). The exercise of these rights may depend on the basis for processing of the given category of data as well as other circumstances specified by law. For additional information in this respect, please contact us in the manner indicated at the end of this notice.
Moreover, insofar as the Controller processes the candidate’s personal data on the basis of his or her consent, the candidate has a right to withdraw such content at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing prior to withdrawal of consent.
In the event of provision by the candidate of any special categories of personal data (i.e. personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, genetic data or biometric data), such data will be promptly deleted and will not be considered in the recruitment process.
If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please contact our HR team at +48 22 437 82 00 or email@example.com .
Version dated 4 May 2019